Monday, March 19, 2012


Hi My Name Is...Tyeisha! I am here to talk to you about the best and the fun at Grant Street Neighborhood Center. When I say best I mean great. It's really good things to do here. I've been coming here since I was eight years old and now I'm ten and I've seen good things happen and bad things are gone. So here are some things you and your family can do here. 
  • Posters
  • Books
  • Chairs
  • Paper
  • Markers












  Now here's the rules
  • No cursing
  • No fighting
  • No smoking
  • No calling people names

Also if you need help getting here it on Grant near Lafayette. If you are coming from Lafayette, it's a few buildings down on the right. It's a big red brick building---you can't miss it! See, it's really easy to get here.
And the rules and the activates are really fun.  you should stop here to become a  member. I'm glad I'm a member here because there are friends and activates and there is a lot of things to do here. Well, stop on down here and we'll make you feel at home! Bye, nice talking to you!
 yours truly,
Ty'eisha A.K.A Mrs. Alsom

p.s. I took the pictures truly Mrs.Alsom

No comments:

Post a Comment